Wednesday 11 February 2015

Makerere 600 fake degrees??? WTH?

Makerere produces 600 “Chinese ” degrees, my friend likes to call them chinese….everything attributed to fake is Chinese, the phones, the TV sets, …all the other products, you know them, you have them.
On as serious note, 600 is such a big number, this year’s MUK graduates, me inclusive, will have trouble out there. And this article is rather disturbing, you pay tuition for three or four years, you sturdy hard, and for some reason you get to this.
Are you one of us? Oh, I should say sorry, it’s certainly going to affect you…..looks like it has already affected some of us, I’m I not supposed to be at some big organization (say MTN), managing their servers? And you, are you not supposed to be at KCCA? Think about it.
NOTE: There’s lots of grammatical errors, some of which have been left to test your grammar. Deal with it, if you can’t I suggest you apply to me for the job (editor)….that’s if you are not under-qualified, or at worst over-qualified.

Note:
The university's academic registrar has written to all department heads requesting information about how marks and graduation lists may have been altered.
"It spoils the reputation of the university," said one student. "It's unfair to the people that actually graduated on merit. Read more at http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-31426654

No comments: