Wednesday 11 February 2015

The famous Mugabe fall....27 Guards suspended


According to Zimbabwe's The Standard up to 27 members of the presidential security and advance team have been suspended. The president just doesn’t fall, that way, and you look on. They should have predicted and prevented it. For instance, one should have warned him he would fall, or help him tight just before he kissed the ground. I’m thinking these are among the roles of a presidential guard…..not just every president though, just the one and only.
Why I’m I even writing about this? Anyone can fall….just anyone, well maybe not that way, and maybe no president has fallen that way. It hasn’t happened to any president in Uganda since I was born……damn, it’s just one president.
Did the president take some Cavoda pink? Is that stuff even alcoholic? I just see it in music videos (only hiphop for some reason), I’m rare in bars or super markets, I only go there once in a long while anyway…..what would a blogger like me do there, bloggers are economists…..well most of them are, not because they want to save, they just don’t have to spend.
The president just fell, it was an accident, what does that have to do with the guards. Now I’m imagining what will happen to our guards here if that happens to our beloved, just imagine it. And don’t comment your imagination, I still want to blog.
I like this Mugabe fall thing much I would create another blog just for it, but my battery is down…..how about you donate and I buy myself a new one. Think about it

No comments: