Sunday 15 February 2015

So valentine’s day is gone and we have to wait for a year?



In a taxi, on my way to…..a place I could call home (of course only on valentine’s day). Someone had done something, something not good, and that wasn’t love in the air, I don’t think love smells that bad. Seemed like it wasn’t going to be my day, but on the other side, someone was waiting (I think someone was waiting, only GOD knows)
So then I’m wondering…..” ladies seem to love men that open car doors for them”, conductors are blessed then, they can have as many as they wish…I mean roses for valentine’s day. But what kind of man (ok, conductor) wants flowers? Get him a rolex, not the watch of course,…conductors can tell the time from the sun and the shadows, they certainly don’t need a watch.
I wish to remind though my brother that, valentine’s day was just 14th , wake up, go out, make what you spent, and back to rolex, no chicken tonight. If your gift was a phone, then think about airtime and MBs, a car is to fuel, dress to shoes, and TV to subscription, just the same way. Stand warned bro….ensi egumire guy.
Hopefully you were careful enough, so we won’t be worried of junior being born in your “unemployment” time of life, it’s just not good. But if that’s what it is, then think about maturing, prematurely. It works. It has worked for many…..9 months down and you are Taata Junior, or at worst Ssalongo. Think about it, you don’t have to share your thoughts, but maybe someone needs them.
NOTE: If you are looking for Mr. Right, just drag that guy on your left to your right, or just move to his left. The reverse is true for Gents.

No comments: